These are some of the general dos you need to keep in mind and follow them carefully
- No Visa Requirements – Majority of travellers do not require a visa before arriving to Japan. However, it depends on for how many days you are coming over and from which country. Make sure you have this information sorted out.
- Get an International Driving License – This is required if you wish to enjoy go-karting activity. This activity is preferred by many tourists who wish to drive around the streets of Tokyo.
- Buy Japanese Rail Pass – This one is not mandatory however, if you wish to get inside a bullet train, then you are going to need to purchase a Japanese rail pass. Please note that the tickets for bullet train ride is expensive and if you wish to save some then the rail pass will be a lot beneficial.
- Get an Unlocked Phone – This will allow you to use a SIM card from Japanese which in turn gives you the chance to stay in touch with your friends and family members.
- Bow Down – If you are being bowed down, then make sure you do the same. Moreover, if you happen to be in a business meeting, then it is important not to show your back while on your way out.
- Moshi Moshi – This is the Japanese word for ‘Hello’ whenever you pick up the phone to call someone.
The Japan land tour is something you don't want to miss out if you want to truly experience Japan.